« Blackwatch Wool Scarf ~ Reversing to Navy Silk Dots | Main | Bike Messenger Style ~ 2 hats 2 Flannels »

December 08, 2009


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

What is the technical name for the coat on the right, that looks like a mackintosh with a fur lapel? Do you know of any contemporary labels that make one? Thanks, and keep up the good work.

These guys look like two bums with canal street scarves , are you kidding me.

The comments to this entry are closed.

My Photo

Stay Connected

  • Follow Mister Mort on Twitter
  • Like Mister Mort on Facebook

  • Enter your email address to have Mister Mort delivered to your inbox: